The Only Hot Springs Conference in the U.S.
Hot Springs Connection Conference 2021
Quinn’s Hot Springs in Paradise, Montana
May 17 – 20, 2021
Established in 2018, the Hot Springs Connection is the only conference in the United States designed specifically for hot springs owners, operators, general managers, facilities directors, and industry professionals. The purpose of the event is to provide networking opportunities, seminars and workshops for commercial geothermal pools, spas and resorts.
Presentation and seminar topics:
- redevelopment, restoration and reconstruction of historic properties
- industry trends
- new technology
- water treatment management
- sanitation / filtration / pump systems
- regulatory requirements for discharge compliance
- balneology methodology & culture
- water stewardship, sustainability & preservation
- health, healing & wellness practices
- hydrotherapy treatments
- mineral water product development
- leadership skills
- customer service training
- resort and spa management
- best practices
- tourism marketing, website design, social media management
- new Hot Springs Association
- new Hot Springs of America marketing opportunities
More details soon!
Read about the 2019 conference here.
“The amount of collaboration was inspiring, and I believe it got us all reenergized to continue to push for excellence in our field. Meeting people who have the same challenges and growing pains as we do makes us remember that it is worth it and provides a network of support that is invaluable. The only thing I would change next year is increasing the amount of time we have together. I am looking forward to a continued network of symbiotic relationships.”
~Scott Whitaker, Director of Operations, Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona, CA
“The first hot springs conference truly exceeded my expectations.”
~Allen Clawson, P.E. Principal & Managing Partner, Cloward H2O, Provo, UT
“With great pleasure I received your email expressing the possibility to collaborate with our Federation FEMTEC for the development of Balneology, Spa therapy and industry. For us this connection with your activity in the USA is important and also strategic. We can exchange our experiences and learn from each other. For that we are ready to support your professional and serious initiatives.”
~Prof. Umberto Solimene, President – Worldwide Federation of Hydrotherapy and Climatotherapy (FEMTEC); Milan, Italy