The Only Hot Springs Conference in the U.S.
The 5th annual Hot Springs Connection conference will be held at Murrieta Hot Springs Resort in southern California on January 8-11, 2024.
The conference will include a day visit to Glen Ivy Hot Springs, complete with soaking, tours and lunch.
Registration will open soon.
In the meantime feel free to review details from the 2022 conference below.
2022 Discussion Topics
- History of Hot Springs National Park
- Protecting Our Hot Springs Resources
- Locating and Drilling New Wells
- Engineering Optimization Strategies for Geothermal Energy
- Balneology Practices
- New Construction, Expansions, Renovations and Restoration Projects
- Medical History of Geothermal and Hydrothermal Treatments
- Conscious Water and Dreaming Souls
- Health Benefits of Bathing in Thermal Mineral Water
- Optimizing Surgical Outcomes in Orthopedics: Combining Pre-surgical Rehab with Post-Surgery Thermal
- Mineral Springs and Hospitality / Spa Operations and Management
- Healing Waters Photo Journey
- New Insurance Policy Options
- Attracting and Retaining Employees
- Using Thermal Spring Water in Beer Making
- Water Treatment: Chlorine vs. Salt vs. Ozone vs. Oxygen
- Model Aquatic Health Code
- Developing a Private-Label Retail Line of Mineral Products
- Hot Springs Association Website Resources
- Market Research and Industry Trends
- Marketing and Public Relations
- International Hot Springs Collaborations
The Hot Springs Connection is the official conference of the Hot Springs Association. Learn more here.
“The amount of collaboration was inspiring, and I believe it got us all reenergized to continue to push for excellence in our field. Meeting people who have the same challenges and growing pains as we do makes us remember that it is worth it and provides a network of support that is invaluable. The only thing I would change next year is increasing the amount of time we have together. I am looking forward to a continued network of symbiotic relationships.”
~Scott Whitaker, Director of Operations, Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona, CA
“The first hot springs conference truly exceeded my expectations.”
~Allen Clawson, P.E. Principal & Managing Partner, Cloward H2O, Provo, UT
“With great pleasure I received your email expressing the possibility to collaborate with our Federation FEMTEC for the development of Balneology, Spa therapy and industry. For us this connection with your activity in the USA is important and also strategic. We can exchange our experiences and learn from each other. For that we are ready to support your professional and serious initiatives.”
~Prof. Umberto Solimene, President – Worldwide Federation of Hydrotherapy and Climatotherapy (FEMTEC); Milan, Italy
“Our new pool system was born in concept when I attended the Hot Springs Convention in November 2019 in Palm Springs. It was there that I met both Vicky and Steve Beckley, CEO of Iron Mountain Hot Springs in Glenwood CO, and established the connection that led to me visiting last winter and observing their state-of-the-art system, upon which ours is modeled. Without that mentorship and technical information, we would not have the incredible system we have today.”
~Ben Slusser, Vice President/Director of Operations at Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort