R2M2 Solutions 4.0 is a complete software management system designed specifically for the resort/hospitality industry, with a laser focus on locations that provide lodging, tours and activities. Lodging can range from tent camping and RV rentals all the way to cabins, lodges and hotels.
“Our system is a hybrid solution providing a combined web and software experience like nothing else on the market, offering solutions for hot springs businesses that include the Core Four features and functions,” says Charla Brewer, Co-Founder and Sales, Training & Support for R2M2 Solutions.
R2M2 Solutions encompasses all aspects of day-to-day business management for resort/hospitality entities in four key areas and helps make customer interaction seamless and simpler:
- Reservations including online, in-house and by phone;
- Retail functions such as complete management, integrated POS (point of sale) with barcode scanning, inventory control and label printing;
- Marketing tasks with custom CRM (customer relationship management) for newsletters, campaigns and reservation confirmations being just a few examples of options; and
- Management of staff with functions including printing forms, time clock management and best practice sales reports.
There are several other helpful functions to tap into as well.
- Reservation Kiosk — This allows for reservation management throughout a resort such as, check in/out for all scheduled services. It’s ideal for checking in a guest at the spa who booked via the front desk and more.
- Interactive Map – Provides an at-a-glance view of rentals available for a specific date range. Bookings can be made directly from the map and work via the internet and software. This works for both lodging and activities.
- Digital Waivers & Forms – Allows users to get customizable check-in forms or liability waivers signed digitally then store them with the reservation for easy retrieval.
- Group Payments — Makes it possible for one person to book a reservation and send a unique group payment code so their guests can then log into a secure online payment portal.
Meet the Creators
The three co-founders of the companyâ€”Charla Brewer and Angie and Curtis Tutterrowâ€”combined their resort-specific business management, website design and software development know-how to form a unique system tailored for the hospitality/reservation management industry.
“We set ourselves apart by our ability to understand this niche industry through 20 years experience operating small businesses just like our clients operate day-to-day. Our programming and web design skills have allowed us to get to market quickly, and we’ve had clients using our software since the first day it was released in December 2016,” notes Brewer.
“Our parent company is Blu3 Management Group, and R2M2 Solutions is one of our industry exclusive software management systems. It was designed for campgrounds, outfitters, paddle sports and resorts in mind and is equally applicable to the hot springs industry,” she explains.
R2M2 doesn’t just install the software and leave. “What we enjoy most about working with new clients is the opportunity to truly help implement the system. There is no need to hire a systems integrations team alongside the purchase of our software system. We work through the transition process together by coaching every step of the way,” emphasizes Brewer. “Oftentimes, a software purchase decision has an impact on every area of operations, and it can be overwhelming to understand and move through this transition alone.”
That’s followed up by continued support and consulting to make sure R2M2 Solutions users develop best practices to maximize the software system for their own unique businesses. “We truly view clients as partners in our company. They are investing in us when purchasing our software, and we provide return on investment at every turn by consistently adding new features that are requested by customers,” she says.
For more information, call 417-355-6227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.